Ikelite 4061 DS161 Strobe
Extra-large flash capacitors and a dedicated rechargeable battery pack provide twice the speed and energy of the next smaller strobe.
The DS160 series strobes are specifically designed for underwater use to provide the most colourful and natural wide angle lighting on the market. A professional grade round xenon flash tube and powder coated reflector produce perfectly a soft, stunningly warm 4800K light.
Optional accessories for corded, fibre optic, or remote triggering.
The built-in combination video and modelling light is suitable for close-up, macro, portrait, and wide angle fill-in work, and as a focus assist light. Output is adjustable in 10 brightness settings plus an SOS mode for emergency situations. The light automatically turns off and back on when taking a still photo to avoid over exposure.
Ikelite’s famous quick-release toggle system connects the battery pack to the strobe front with ease and confidence. A high capacity rechargeable NiMH battery pack provides longevity and rapid firing that no current set of AA batteries can provide.
- Depth rating: 100m (328′)
- Max energy: 160Ws
- Manual control increments: (10) 1/2 f-stop
- Video/modelling light: 500 lm LED
- Colour temperature: 4800K
- Guide number at 1m / ISO 100: 24
- Flashes per charge: 225 full
- Recycle time: 1.5 seconds at full power
- Electrical sync connection: Ikelite ICS 5-pin bulkhead
- Battery: 7.2V 3300mAh NiMH
- Dimensions: 96 x 179 mm (3.75 length x 7″ diameter )
- Weight with battery: 1243 g (2.7 lb)
- Buoyancy: Slightly negative in salt water
In the Box
- DS161 Strobe Front # 4060.2
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery Pack # 4066.5
- Battery Pack Cover # 0591.4
- Smart Charger for NiMH with Australian Plug # 0083.95
- Diffuser # 0591.3
- 1″ Ball Mount # 4081.4
- Waterproof bulkhead cap # 9104.5
- Silicone lubricant 1cc tube # 5020
- 2-year limited warranty on DS161 strobe front
- 1-year limited warranty on NiMH battery pack + charger