Hugyfot Canon 5D MKIII/S/SR Housing
The HFC-5D MkIII housing is machined out of a solid block AlMgSi1 high strength aluminium. Each housing is sanded by hand, sandblasted and finished with hard-coat anodisation and Teflon coating. The housing is pressure rated to 100m.
All Canon 5D MkIII camera controls can be accessed (on/off, shutter release, shutter speed, aperture, program dial, main dial, push buttons, lens release).
Standard housing configuration
– HugyCheck system
– 1 Nikonos 5-pin bulkhead
– 2 rigid handles with ball mount and dovetail attachment
– soft neoprene handle for one-hand photography (right-hand side)
– gearwheel drive for manual zoom or focus control
– standard viewfinder
– Hugyfot bayonet catch for port mounting
– Hugyfot countersunk bolt closing mechanism
– large window for back colour LCD screen
– small window for the top screen
– ball mount on top of the housing
– extra bulkhead for optional HDMI monitor
The housing can be equipped with the Hugyfot:
– flat ports
– wide-angle ports
– fish eye dome
– extension rings
– adapters that allow the use of other manufacturers’ ports
Please check the Hugyfot lens charts to look up compatible lenses.
This housing is only manufactured on demand – 6 to 8 weeks delivery time.