SEA&SEA YS03SOLIS YS-03 SOLIS Strobe Head
The Sea & Sea YS-03 strobe is an easy to use and affordable TTL strobe to suit most compact underwater cameras.
As the YS-03 SOLIS has been designed to mimic the light intensity of the camera’s built-in flash, it is not necessary to manually adjust output. The YS-03 SOLIS is compatible with any camera with a pre-flash and that has a TTL flash exposure function, regardless of make.
Easy and Versatile Slave TTL
As the YS-03 has been designed to mimic the light intensity of the camera’s built-in flash, it is not necessary to manually adjust output. The YS-03 is compatible with any camera with a pre-flash and that has a TTL flash exposure function, regardless of make.
- [Guide Number (ISO 100/m) (land)] 20
- [Beam Angle] 100°x 100° (with diffuser 110°x110°)
- [Batteries] 4xAA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V
- [Number of Flashes] A: 230 Ni-MH(2500mAh): 300
- [Recycle time (full)] A: 2.5 sec. Ni-MH: 1.9 sec.
- [Color temperature] 5600K
- [Color temperature w/diffuser] 5250K
- [Depth rating] 75m / 250ft
- [Dimensions (WxHxD)] 68x108x129mm / 2.7×4.3×5.2inches
- [Weight] : 430g / 15.2oz (w/o batteries) * Fixing bolt fitted
- [Underwater weight] : Approx. +10g / 0.4oz(w/ batteries)
- Auto power OFF function
- Sync cord: Fibre-Optic Cable
- Over-pressure relief valve
- A Fibre-Optic Cable will be required when using the YS-03.
- When the YS-03 is used with a non-SEA&SEA housing, a Strobe Mask Set may be required along with the Fibre-Optic Cable.
- Use of genuine SEA&SEA Fibre-Optic Cables is recommended. SEA&SEA strobes may not function properly if third-party Cables are used (functions such as TTL auto exposure in particular).
Do not use non-recommended batteries (such as lithium primary batteries). The use of non-recommended batteries may cause battery leakage and overheating and may cause the strobe to rupture, which could result in personal injury.