SEA&SEA 6201 MDX-Z7II / Z6II Housing for Nikon Z7II & Z6II
- The Port Lock prevents the port from turning or loosening and the Port Lock lever is specifically located to avoid being unlocked accidentally.
The housing is equipped with a lens-lock release button which makes it possible to change lenses easily, without opening the housing.
- Pulling out the Focus/Zoom Dial gives sufficient room inside the housing to easily accommodate larger diameter lenses.
- The camera’s dioptre adjustment dial can be operated from outside the housing. This feature is useful when two or more people with different eyesight use the housing.
- All controls have luminescence stickers which glow in dark environment.
- Equipped with the Optical Viewfinder 0.5x as standard. Other optional viewfinders such as Optical Viewfinder 0.66x,and 0.8x can be used. Some vignetting occurs.When the VF45 and VF180 1.2x is mounted on housing, the corners of the camera’s viewfinder cannot be viewed due to vignetting.
- Sync Cord 2-pin Connector enables use of conventional hardwired Sync cable (Manual mode only).
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the other on the rear) to prevent electrolysis damage.
- Equipped with under guard to protect from scrach.
- Compatible with Z7 / Z6 cameras by using the included parts
- 339 x 169 x 158 mm / 13.3 x 6.7 x 6.2 inches
- 2,700g (95oz) – Housing only
- 100m (330ft)
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy (machined)
- Grip: Corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum alloy