SEA&SEA 06198-1 MDX-R5 Housing for Canon EOS R5 with Leak Sentinal V5 XB & Manual Pump (Leak Sensor as standard)
The new MDX R5 is the perfect complement to Canon’s new mirrorless R5 and R6 cameras. The MDX-R5 is rich in features with all controls ergonomically designed to maximize camera operation. All major camera functions can be accessed from the grip handles through thumb or finger movement without releasing your grip.
Sea & Sea Optical Converter and S&S manual flash trigger compatibility, port locking system plus removal and attaching of lenses while camera is still in housing. Compatible with both native RF lenses and all EF lenses (with mount). In addition, a 24mm port has been included to accommodate HDMI 2 cables for connection to an external video monitor to realize the full potential of the cameras ultra-high video capabilities. A built-in Leak Sensor and a bulkhead for external vacuum sensor provides double protection and increased peace of mind for your camera equipment while diving.
Many more features are available on the MDX R5 to help you gain full potential of all the R5`s features and make your underwater imaging experience unforgettable.
Compatible with the Sea&Sea, “Manual Flash Trigger” (optional) and Sea&Sea Optical TTL Converter.
24mm bulkhead allows connection of 3rd party HDMI 2 cable for attaching an external video monitor. Bulkhead will accept the S&S Vivid housing Vacuum Leak Sensor, or an optional 16mm step down converter is available to fit third party vacuum sensors.
- The Port Lock prevents the port from turning or loosening and the Port Lock lever is specifically located to avoid being unlocked accidentally.
- The housing is equipped with a lens-lock release button which makes it possible to change lenses easily, without opening the housing.
- Pulling out the Focus/Zoom Dial gives sufficient room inside the housing to easily accommodate larger diameter lenses.
- All controls have luminescent stickers which glow in dark environments.
- Equipped with the Optical Viewfinder 0.5x as standard. Other optional viewfinders such as Optical Viewfinder 0.66x,and 0.8x can be used. Some vignetting occurs when the VF45 and VF180 1.2x is mounted on housing, the corners of the camera’s viewfinder cannot be viewed due to vignetting.
- Sync Cord 2-pin Connector enables use of conventional hardwired Sync cable (Manual mode only).
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the other on the rear) to prevent electrolysis damage.
- Equipped with under guard to protect from scratches.
- Black Housing
- 345 x 173 x 164 mm (13.5 x 6.8 x 6.4 Inches)
- 2900 gm (102.3 Oz) -Including Grips
- 100M (330 ft)
- Corrosion resistant aluminum alloy (machined. Anodized finish)