The Z6/7 housing is machined out of a solid block AlMgSi1 high-strength aluminium. Each housing is sanded by hand, sandblasted and finished with a ceramic polymer-based thin film coating.
The housing is pressure rated to 100m.
All Nikon Z6/7 II camera controls can be accessed (on/off, shutter release, shutter speed, aperture, program dial, main dial, push buttons, lens release, FN1, FN2).
Standard housing configuration
- HugyCheck system
- 1 M16 accessory port
- 2 optical outlets (for 2 fibre optical cables – cables not included)
- 2 rigid aluminium handles with a 1-inch ball mount
- soft neoprene handle for one-hand photography
- gearwheel drive for manual zoom or focus control
- standard viewfinder
- Hugyfot bayonet adaptor for port mounting
- Hugyfot easy locking system with closing levers
- large window for back colour LCD screen
- small window for the top screen
- ball mount on top of the housing
The housing can be equipped with the Hugyfot:
- Flat Ports
- Wide-Angle Ports
- Fisheye Dome Port
- Extension Rings
Please check the Hugyfot lens charts to look up compatible lenses.