The HFN-D810 housing is machined out of a solid block AlMgSi1 high strength aluminum. Each housing is sanded by hand, sandblasted and finished with a hard anodisation and Teflon coating. The housing is pressure rated to 100m.
All Nikon D810 camera controls can be accessed (on/off, shutter release, shutter speed, aperture, program dial, main dial, push buttons, lens release).
Standard housing configuration
– HugyCheck system
– 1 Nikonos 5-pin bulkhead
– 2 optical oulets (for 2 fiber optical cables – cables not included)
– 2 rigid aluminium handles with ball mount
– soft neoprene handle for one-hand photography (right hand side)
– gearwheel drive for manual zoom or focus control
– standard viewfinder
– Hugyfot bayonet catch for port mounting
– latch closing mechanism
– large window for back color LCD screen
– small window for top screen
– ball mount on top of housing
The housing can be equipped with the Hugyfot:
– flat ports
– wide angle ports
– fish eye dome
– extension rings
– adapters that allow the use of other manufacturers’ ports
Please contact us for compatible lenses.