Aquatica 5HD Monitor to be used with housings with 1/2” Accessory Bulkhead
If your housing has a 16mm Accessory Bulkhead please see Aquatica Monitor 16mm Bulkhead
Available with the following HDMI Connectors:
- Type A
- Type D (micro)
- Type C (mini)
*****Please advise HDMI Type at checkout*****
In Aquatica’s ever-evolving desire to offer the greatest tools for underwater photographers and videographers, they have created a solution for photographers who need a larger view than what is available with their camera’s viewfinder or rear LCD. Introducing the new 5HD Monitor from Aquatica.
- Aluminium housing rated for 100 meters
- Supports focus peaking and false colour to assist in focusing and proper exposure
- Adjustable colour temperature
- Safe area (80/85/90/93/93% 2.35:1)
- Monitor image can be flipped horizontal, vertical, or both simultaneously
- New quick release sunshade, no tools needed!
- The sunshade can be stored in housing when travelling
- Compatible with other underwater manufacturer housings (using 12″ accessory bulkhead)
- Available in black or red *****Please advise Colour at checkout*****
- Full HD 1920×1080 Display Resolution
- 460 cd/m² Brightness
- 1400:1 Contrast Ratio
- 5.7″ IPS LED-Backlit Display
- Accepts 4K HDMI Input
- Up to 4 hours running time when using NP-770 Battery (Not supplied)
- Positively buoyant
Housing seals with Aquatica’s signature rotary lock and has a detachable sunshade, also features stainless steel buttons.
Available in gloss Red or traditional textured Aquatica Black finish.
In the box:
- Monitor and HDMI cable
- Quick-release ball
- Screen shade
- Housing bulkhead with choice of A, C, D HDMI